You’d be surprised how often I walk into a
Lots of homeowners just put their house on the market without preparing it properly.
It’s not my job to care about the houses I show to buyers; we can just move on to the next one. But I always want my sellers to be prepared so THEY never have buyers and agents coming through and thinking that!
So, I created a free guide to help my clients properly prepare their house for sale. If you’re thinking about selling your house in the near future (or ever…), grab a copy!
HERE’S A PEEK AT WHAT’S INSIDE:
- Tips on preparing for where you’ll move
to ,because preparing your house for sale also means preparing yourself to move.
- Thoughts on what to repair or renovate and where to draw the line.
- A series of follow-up emails with even more thoughtful tips, hints, and resources, only available if you have downloaded the booklet.
- What you should do with buyer’s shoes (other than ask them to remove them as they walk through the house).
- Things to think about if you have pets.
AND SO MUCH MORE…
Here’s the thing, if you do too little you could leave money on the table — or worse, not sell your house at all. On the other hand, if you do too much, you could lose time or money on things that don’t have a good return on investment.
Which is why I created this free guide to help you prepare your house just the right amount.
This booklet is a quick read, and it’s filled with over a dozen topics you can implement with just a little time and effort. (In fact, it will even save you time and effort.)
Whether you want to sell in a few weeks, or a few years, this guide will help you prepare your house to sell as quickly as possible and for top dollar.
And don’t worry…
• There’s no obligation.
• I won’t hound you to work with me.
• It’s totally free.
• I will never share your information with anyone.
I would love to talk to you about real estate at your convenience, be it buying, selling, renting, property management, investing in real estate. Don’t hesitate to contact me, DM me on Social media or comment here.