TRUE or FALSE:
It makes more sense to buy a home than to rent one
Sorry, that’s a trick question. There’s no right or wrong answer to this debate. But I’ve noticed a decent amount of people lately who feel renting a home makes more sense than buying.
While a lot of real estate agents would probably say that, hands down, BUYING makes more sense, I feel like it really depends upon the person and a lot of other factors.
So I created a booklet to help people objectively come to their own conclusion.
If you’re on the fence renting vs. buying (or know someone else who is), you should download a copy of my booklet. It’s free and there’s no obligation! Comment below or DM me and I’ll shoot you a copy.
HERE’S A PEEK AT WHAT’S INSIDE:
- Why you shouldn’t just follow whatever your friends are doing.
- Why cutting down on your daily lattes (or anything else you love) may not be a smart thing to do to save up for a down payment.
- How some people get unwillingly and unknowingly “hooked” on renting.
- What an older person might tell you about buying versus renting…based upon a loaf of bread.
- Thoughts on the different ways buying or renting will cost you that many people never consider.
- Bonus: A series of follow-up emails with more thoughtful tips, hints, and resources, only available if you have downloaded the booklet.
AND SO MUCH MORE…
Send me the Guide! (Click here)
Some just buy a home because they feel it’s “what you’re supposed to do.” They don’t even question whether or not it makes sense for them.
On the other hand, some people don’t buy a home because they feel it’s something they aren’t qualified to do, can’t handle, or have heard other people say it doesn’t make sense to do.
It’s a quick read, and it’s filled with over a dozen thought-provoking topics. It makes sense for you to read this if you:
- Question the value of owning a home.
- Have never owned a home.
- Owned a home, but went back to renting due to past financial issues.
- Simply want to think through which scenario (owning vs. renting) makes more sense.
If you’d like a free copy of my booklet, just let me know where to send it by entering your information here or commenting below or contacting me.
Send me the Guide! (Click Here)
And don’t worry…
• There’s no obligation.
• I won’t hound you to work with me.
• It’s totally free (as is my service guiding you to renting a home or purchasing one)
• I will never share your information with anyone.