It’s Summer, and that bug to build and improve the home is likely hitting a good number of folks. With all of the DIY options out there, how is one to choose what to put their time and resources into? Here’s an outline of 23 top DIYs for relatively easy and inexpensive upgrades to the home. Enjoy!
1. Make your succulents extra happy by using vintage wine bottles for homes.
3. *Mary Poppins Song* “Just a spoonful of tea light helps the anxiety go down.”
6. If you thought spoons were a great way to present tea lights, these easy <DIY plaster flowers take it to another level!
7. This old wine barrel section can become a beautiful vintage frame around your mirror.
10. You know those really cool pallet planters you see all over the web? Here’s how to make one yourself.
11. Give your blank wall a Moroccan touch with this wall stenciling DIY.
12. Bring a spicy warm glow to your home with cinnamon stick candelabras.
13. Another amazing item made from wood pallets! This stylish coffee table is quite a tribute to the growing world of wood pallet DIYs. But seriously, I’m waiting for the day an entire mansion is made of wood pallets.
14. Great way to repurpose baby food jars into classy flower holders.
15. Keep a sandy mess to a minimum with this super clever, easy to build DIY covered sandbox.
16. These snazzy, roll out toy holders will fit perfectly under most beds.
17. Now that’s a DIY table design you don’t see every day.
22. Nothing says you love your family like going through the “pane and effort” it takes to frame their pictures on windows.
23. Because you can never have enough chic wine racks.