Planning a summer move? ☀️📦 Well here in the Valley of the SUN, it’s sometimes over 100 degrees from May through September! I’ve done an August move 4x and want to help!
Let’s make it a breeze by keeping safety first! Stay hydrated, protect your skin, and schedule moving activities during cooler hours. Your dream home journey should be as sunny as possible – let’s keep it cool together!
- Research movers. See if they offer a discount for off-moving days(like midweek)
- Wear light, breathable clothing
- Keep lots of water on hand to keep yourself, your helpers and your movers hydrated and safe
- Take extra good care of plants. Water them WELL the night before a move, they’re in for a shock!
- Get an EARLY START on moving day to help beat the heat (as much as is possible in Arizona)
Need more tips or a plan to help moving day go smoothly? I’d love to help! Reach out today here, via phone, text, or let’s connect on social media! @DeDeForwood