Expert advice from a real estate professional about getting the most out of your largest asset.
Been thinking about downsizing your home?
See, for most people, their house is the “bank” that holds much of their wealth. It’s most people’s largest asset. Unfortunately, though, a lot of people leave money on the table when they sell it and move on. Why? Because they didn’t know some of the things they should’ve prepared for ahead of time.
I created a free booklet to help my friends, family, and clientele to prepare ahead of time so they can squeeze every penny out of their house when it’s time to downsize. Click here and grab your free copy!
Avoid making mistakes that many don’t even realize they’re making until it’s too late.
HERE’S A PEEK AT WHAT’S INSIDE:
- Why downsizing is the “cool thing to do” to more people than just retirees and empty nesters.
professionalsyou should speak with (besides a real estate agent) before you decide to downsize.
- Tips on how to time the sale of your house with the purchase, rental, or move-in date of where you want to move to.
- Things to consider if someone in your family wants to buy your house.
- Thoughts on whether you should do any updating, renovations, or repairs before selling…or not.
- Bonus: A series of follow-up emails with more thoughtful tips, hints, and resources, only available if you have downloaded the booklet.
AND SO MUCH MORE…
And don’t worry…
• There’s no obligation
• It’s totally free
I will never share your information with anyone…so don’t worry about SPAM, or your current company finding out you are even considering making a move.