Clothes Closets- 31-Day Declutter Challenge- Day 3
Welcome to a big one in my personal declutter challenge…the clothes closet! I’ve been working for a while on the turn the hanger one direction if you’ve worn it, so I do understand what I truly haven’t worn in a year.
Here are today’s purging the clothes closet tips from the Professional Organizers over at Addicted to Clean…
- When purging a clothes closet it helps to remove everything from it.
Itsa good time to wipe down the shelves, baseboards and sweep the floor.
- Do you need a shelf or a few bins to hold accessories?
- If you have drawers think about maximizing your fold.
- A folding board helps keep your stacks uniform in size on your shelves.
- If the items no longer fit have stains or holes let them go.
- If they are in good condition take a second to appreciate what they did for you and allow someone else to experience them in their life.
- That dress suit may help someone get that better job.
- Remember have fun and ask a friend or
one to help with the folding or cleaning if you feel overwhelmed. love
going to look so nice when you’r done and easier to find that perfect outfit. Its
Let’s get started! I’ve got my repair bin, my donate bin and my hang up bin ready to go.
See you tomorrow!